Friday 18 January 2013

Welcome!

Greetings from London Town: sexiest city in the world? It's certainly up there with the best of them, for sure!

Anyway, welcome to my blog site, and apologies for the delay. This week I've been uploading onto Amazon the opening salvo of books from the 'Crash! Bang! Wallop!' series of raunchy research tales. Next week, I'll be uploading the first three stories from the 'London Lovers Ground' collection. Shall I give you a hint as to what these first three are about? Let's just say there's plenty of steamy sex...but no beds are involved! Watch out for those in the coming days.

Once I further acquaint myself with the joys of Blogger (I used to be a WordPress 'gal you see, but they don't 'do' adult content, so here I am!) then things will get a bit more organised and you'll quickly start to see more content appearing.

Until then, happy smut reading! Be safe, and keep smiling: it makes everyone else wonder what the hell you're up to!

AB

No comments:

Post a Comment